Taking you from the foundations to the frontiers
- Science Trove contains around 230 science textbooks: explore the collections now
- Includes high-quality publishing across chemistry and bioscience
- Features bestselling authors and market-leading textbooks
- Subject collections offer unbeatable value
- Access wherever, whenever, and on whatever device
- Show all books in my subscription
Welcome to Science Trove
Science Trove is a single destination that provides online access to science textbooks from Oxford University Press, offering a breadth of material to support students throughout their undergraduate studies.
Bringing together around 230 titles and featuring market-leading chemistry and bioscience content - including titles enhanced with interactive functionality - Science Trove enhances and supports your students' learning experience.
Want to take a closer look?
Your local Campus Representative can tell you about all the features, tips, and tricks that will make Science Trove work for you and your students. For further information, to arrange trial access, to request a demonstration, or to enquire about purchasing options Contact Us today.
Why Science Trove?
- Excellent value for money in one subscription
- A wide range of enhanced materials including videos, interactive learning materials, and self-testing resources
- Delve deep into the content using the powerful search facility
- Personalize your experience by saving content, searches, and annotations
Which titles are available?
Titles on Science Trove include:
- Market-leading titles Atkins' Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Chemistry3
- The Oxford Chemistry Primers series
- Our new flagship bioscience text, Biological Science: Exploring the Science of Life
- The Fundamentals of Biomedical Science series
- The Oxford Biology Primer series
Complete Bioscience Collection
The Complete Bioscience Collection provides students with access to around 100 bioscience titles, facilitating a rounded and complete study of undergraduate bioscience.
Complete Chemistry Collection
The Complete Chemistry Collection encourages broader reading, providing access to all the textbooks students need to engage with course content at a deeper level and succeed in their undergraduate studies.