Taking you from the foundations to the frontiers
- Science Trove contains around 230 science textbooks: explore the collections now
- Includes high-quality publishing across chemistry and bioscience
- Features bestselling authors and market-leading textbooks
- Subject collections offer unbeatable value
- Access wherever, whenever, and on whatever device
- Show all books in my subscription
New Year discount available now!
Get 20% off the price of any Science Trove collection today.
To get the offer, visit your chosen collection page via the Purchasing a Collection page, select the 'I have a promotion code for this product' button above the 'Add to basket' button and enter code JANFEB24.
Offer only available until 29th Feburary.
Welcome to Science Trove
Science Trove is a single destination that provides online access to science textbooks from Oxford University Press, offering a breadth of material to support students throughout their undergraduate studies.
Bringing together around 230 titles and featuring market-leading chemistry and bioscience content - including titles enhanced with interactive functionality - Science Trove enhances and supports your students' learning experience.
Want to take a closer look?
Your local Campus Representative can tell you about all the features, tips, and tricks that will make Science Trove work for you and your students. For further information, to arrange trial access, to request a demonstration, or to enquire about purchasing options Contact Us today.
The annual Science Trove survey is still open, ready to receive your vital feedback on how you use the platform.
The survey should take you 5-10 minutes to finish, and with every completed entry you can donate £3 to your choice of one of the listed charities below
- Solar Aid aims to provide efficient, affordable solar light across sub-Saharan Africa, helping young students study later, and feel safer.
- Children Heard and Seen supports children, young people and their families who are impacted by parental imprisonment.
- Picker Pals educates 6-9 year olds on environmental stewardship through action-based learning.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us and for supporting these amazing charities.
Why Science Trove?
- Excellent value for money in one subscription
- A wide range of enhanced materials including videos, interactive learning materials, and self-testing resources
- Delve deep into the content using the powerful search facility
- Personalize your experience by saving content, searches, and annotations
Which titles are available?
Titles on Science Trove include:
- Market-leading titles Atkins' Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Chemistry3
- The Oxford Chemistry Primers series
- Our new flagship bioscience text, Biological Science: Exploring the Science of Life
- The Fundamentals of Biomedical Science series
- The Oxford Biology Primer series
Complete Bioscience Collection
The Complete Bioscience Collection provides students with access to around 100 bioscience titles, facilitating a rounded and complete study of undergraduate bioscience.
Complete Chemistry Collection
The Complete Chemistry Collection encourages broader reading, providing access to all the textbooks students need to engage with course content at a deeper level and succeed in their undergraduate studies.