Science Trove is a single destination providing online access to science textbooks from Oxford University Press, offering a breadth of material to support students throughout their undergraduate studies.
With collections to support multiple course areas, including chemistry and bioscience, Science Trove provides easy access to high-quality publishing that spans the curriculum.
Each collection offers unbeatable value, featuring content from OUP's bestselling authors and market-leading textbooks.
Why Science Trove?
- Provides comprehensive access to all the OUP textbooks students need for their undergraduate studies.
- Offers excellent value for money, giving students access to all the resources they need in one place, in one subscription.
- Delivers direct access to a wide range of enhanced materials and content types including videos, interactive learning materials, and self-testing resources, all of which enrich the learning experience.
- The powerful search facility means students can explore easily, delving deeper into the content for an immersive learning experience.
- Students can personalize their experience by creating their own profile, and saving content, searches, and annotations.
- Wherever, whenever, and on whatever device you go online you can access Science Trove, gaining the advantages of flexibility and portability.
Which titles are available?
Science Trove contains around 230 science textbooks across core and optional modules. These include:
- Market-leading titles, including Atkins' Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Chemistry3
- The Oxford Chemistry Primers series
- Our new flagship bioscience text, Biological Science: Exploring the Science of Life
- The Fundamentals of Biomedical Science series
- The Oxford Biology Primers series
Find out more