Resources for Institutions
Institutional account management
Institutional account management is conducted on the Oxford Academic website.
- Go to academic.oup.com
- Click the account icon in the top right of the page
- Click Sign in as administrator
- Enter your administrator account credentials
- Once signed in, click the account icon for account management
Here, you will be able to
- View usage statistics
- Manage institutional settings such as IP addresses and OpenURL
Please note that Institutional subscriptions for this product are not listed on Oxford Academic. For all subscription enquiries, please Contact Us.
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) files for this product are not included on Oxford Academic, but are housed on the OUP.com site and can be downloaded using the link below.
Download KBART files
MARC21 records are available for Science Trove. These MARC21 records are AACR2 or RDA, SACO and NACO-compliant.
- Download a single MARC file that contains the entire October 2023 update.
- Download a single MARC file that contains the entire August 2023 update.
A digital object identifier (DOI) is available for every book and chapter, shown at the top of each article page.
Download the DOI list to directly link your reading lists or module handbook to Science Trove content.
Oxford University Press provides usage statistics that are compliant with the COUNTER Code of Practice, Release 5.
These reports are designed to be clear, flexible, and consistent. For more information and to access reports for your institution, please see our Usage Statistics page for librarians.